Is there a perfect speaker?

A philosophical question but one I am currently facing. I have three setups and they all do something (but definitely not everything) perfectly. Try as I might, I can't be happy with one setup because my other setups have some superior characteristics. There seems to be a drive in audio to monogamy but I love more than one. Help.

My speakers (all monitors) are in the $3k range / amps $2k range. Is there some sort of monogamous nirvana out there or is it just more searching?
128x128michaelkingdom
I'm at the point where I don't really need, nor want to, change things. Why mess with a good thing? That said, as most of us know, keeping the ugrade monkey on our backs at bay, can be difficult, if not impossible.

So, to keep things interesting, having different sources, such as digital and analog, keeps things interesting. Having an assortment of mc/mm cartridges to rotate in and out, adds to the variety.

Having different amp choices on hand helps too, tube vs ss helps keep it interesting.

And, of course, the obvious one of lots of music of different genres is good too.

As far as the ultimate speaker to end upgrade-itis, this is an impossible thing to reccommend, as this is so subjective, and the variety of choice is mind boggling.

For me, I'm at the point where I can't afford to make upgrades, as everything I have is as good as I could afford at the time, upgrading would be too expensive to expect major leaps in sound quality. I consider myself lucky, I have retired from the rat-race, and the upward- spiraling, out-of-control upgrade race.

Time to relax and enjoy the music.

Regards,
Dan
Nothing is perfect. So neither are speakers.

Practically, the sound coming from a speaker might be said to be "perfect" when the listener thoroughly enjoys what they hear without reservations. After, all the speakers job is to deliver pure musical enjoyment. Knock on wood, that is what I find these days listening to to my OHM 5s. Pure musical enjoyment! Nothing to detract from the pure musical enjoyment. So I gotta say I feel that they do their job perfectly. I have 4 other pair of speakers set up to run concurrently in my home. I enjoy them all, but I can easily find some reservations in some cases listening to the others.

It doesn't matter really matter if in fact speakers are or are not perfect (they are not), if even there was a way to determine such things reliably and without debate.
No speaker is perfect. I was reminded of that recently when I went on an all out blitz to find the best speaker available. All did some outstanding things, but none did everything in a perfect state of synergy. That's why I'm still listening to my Dunlavy speakers which are the closest things I've found to a balanced presentation of sound, albeit in a small 'sweet seat' area.
Monogamous nirvana is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp, army intelligence and happily married.
No, there are no perfect speakers, nor is any other audio gear perfect. Stop listening for equipment flaws, and start listening to the music.
Lol, Jmc.
I was wondering the same thing about speakers myself. It just came to light with myself that certain speakers do certain things well, and other things not sk well. I wonder what the best way to switch your sound is then if you don't have analog? Get a nice tube amp to switch out with a ss? I don't particularly like thd idea of having a spare room full of speakers to switch out and set-up, besides, I think spare speakers leads to "spare amps and spare pre amps" more than a spare tube amp leads to spare speakers.