Best Cartridge for Rega RB 300 and RB1000 ?

I own both arms and I will use both on 2 different tables. Unfortuntately, I don't know waht to look for when it comes to specs, i.e., tonearm mass, compliance, etc. However, I know what i like when it comes to what I'm hearing.
Currently, a Denon 103 is mounted on the RB300. To me it has very good soundstage, tonal balance, attack and decay. Bass is deep and articulate with low passages very quiet. I like the combo very much.
The RB1000 is still new in the box. Plans are to mount it this Winter, but I have no cartridge yet.
Any and all advise is sought from all.
Thanks for your time and effort.
oregon
Oregon, I've never heard the 103, sorry.

FWIW I've heard Dynavector carts in other people's RB300s and liked them a lot, especially the 17D2. BTW if you haven't had your RB300 rewired, it is very much worth it IME.
Hi Oregon.

I used a couple of arms as my TT has three arms. Currently I use Morch UP4 for the DL103R and a 12” Scheu Classic for the DL103. I tried both carts on both arms, and on a SME 3009.

The DL103R was noticeably better on all three arms. The only caveat is that the R needs a lower value load (impedance) than the regular DL103 to sound it’s best, but then you’d probably need to change the loading for just about any other cart you get anyway.

BTW, I also used a Benz Ref II and Koetsu Rosewood on all three arms and to my ears the R is superior to the Benz and very close to the Koetsu. (I’ll probably be tarred and feathered for saying this though!)

Regards
Paul
Hi Dave, For the Denon’s I use a 9" blue dot (14 gram) arm. I also tried the yellow dot but they sounded better on the blue. Not much in it though.

My TT is very well isolated, the stand is on a concrete floor and I use two three-inch maple platforms, so I assume it to be fairly free of vibrations.