What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Depends on the occassion. For everyday wear, a Breitling Chrono or an Omega Constellation (both automatic, of course). For more special occassion a gold Concord Mariner, and for VERY elegant occassion, an ultrathin, vintage gold manual wind-up Omega on a croc. strap. I'm afraid I am not a Rolex fan - too many of them "out there". Saving up for the Audemars Royal Oak and/or the Patek Calatrava.
I was a Rolex President guy for many years, and as stated above by another poster, began to see way too many of what I owned. Four years ago, I sold the Rolex, and bought an Omega Titanium Seamaster. Yes there are smaller, lighter watches, but this baby is beautiful and TOUGH. It keeps time better than I can manage my own schedule, and I enjoy the mechanical excellence it brings to a world too often filled with poorly built products. I also own a Casio, bought for $49.00, keeps PERFECT time, and I take it along to crappy locations. If it gets stolen or lost, who cares?
Thanks to all. I inherited a vintage watch from my father and got hooked. Only wondered if there were others. For the record I wear a PP 5056P. Last gift from a biased source.
khrys: wow! biased source or no, i'd be proud, too. my dream is to own one of the really rare "super complicated's." i'd settle for a classic pp, tho. platinum, of course. :~)