VPI JMW-9 "signature" tonearm???

anybody know anthing about or listen to the vpi jmw-9 tonearm "signature"? is the only difference the valhalla wire? how is the sound of the arm changed?

--will
wrtickle
Correction to my above post, looks like the signature version of the JMW 9 is a significant upgrade.

Straight from the VPI webpage...
New JMW-9 Signature tonearm – The Signature version of the JMW-9 features a stainless steel bearing assembly, fine tracking force adjustment on the counterweight stem, Nordost Valhalla wiring. It has 2.5 grams more effective mass for lighter cartridges of low compliance, a larger more solid design, variable pivot fluid damping, and mechanical anti-skate control.
The JMW-9 "Plus" is the standard 9 arm that is wired with Valhalla wire, it is $300. The JMW-9 "Signature" is the one that Dlwask is talking about, it is $1400 upgrade, or $700 with the trade in of your old JMW-9. Has anyone seen any pics of this arm ? Might be a worthwhile upgrade for $700

"Mechanical anti-skate control????"

I want to see this!!! Unless that means you "mechanically" twist the wires, as in the past.
Hold on to your hat's fellow 'goners I've taken the plunge to upgrade to the Scoutmaster and the JMW9 Signature arm. Table went back to VPI today so I've got about 4 weeks until the new and improved version is back in my system.