Entire system cable recommendation

I wondering if anyone can share what cables they've had success pairing with components below. I'm looking to spend from $5k-7k, new or used. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks for the help,
Rodrigo

- Audio Research DAC8
- Musical Fidelity M6500i
- Monitor Audio PL300 speakers
rodrigoeliedson
The difference between Transparent and Audioquest is timing and blacks. The Audioquest redwood 2013 I sold this year gives a touchable image I only experienced with some life music in a small setting. I used the Nordost Valhalla for over 12 years. I bought it wenn it came out. I never thought that the Redwoodwood would be better in timing even compared to the Valhalla. The 2013 redwood is a lot more dynamic than the Valhalla. But the low freq are faster and shorter. A bassdrum has the speed what you hear also in real. The Platinum 200 is a lot better in timing and speed thena the Platinum 300. in 2012 I went from the Pl-300 tot the Pl-200. Many of my clients also went from Pl-300 to Pl-200. After my demo's. The stage is also wider and deeper. I did not like classical music witht the Pl-300. Since I use the Pl-200 I love classical music again. The Pl-200 has a more natural ( realistic) sound compared to the Pl-300. Before the Pl-300 I had the B&W 800S. These were great with classical music. The Pl-300 were disappointing for classical music. So I stopped hearing in the period of 5 years I owned them. The Pl-200 with the PlW-15 is a stunning team. At a big audioshow this year with all the big brands I was the absolute sound with my own system.
Rodrigoeliedson , try KCI cables, their silkworm + ICs are very good cables. Their owner is great person to deal with. KCI also makes great power cords and speaker cables. The whole loom may cost you no more than $5000. I sold my top level Hidiamonds cables (HD8 speaker cables, XLR D3, and P4 power cords) cables after extensive A/B with KCI. I also agree with Bo1972 that purist audio makes great cables, but they can get very pricey if you go up the models range.
Dude, your price range is way too high. My advice: Try USED Synergistic Research, or even cheaper, Grover Huffman. Spend the rest on music.