What happened to Discwasher?

So I went to get a refill of D4 fluid, which I use to clean records before I transcribe them for more convenient access. No more around. Unless someone has old stock? I cannot justify a 2000$ record cleaning machine for a handful of albums to burn onto a car CD. So does anyone have a substitute cleaning fluid, or know the secret formula for D4 fluid? Guess Discwasher bit the dust in the middle of a vinyl resurgance? Hmmmm. Thanks!
w8aaz
I would expect that a glass shop or hardware store that performs glass replacement would cut one to dimension.
Basically distilled h20 and ISO alcohol...not rocket science...start at 50/50 ratio...FWIW...never had great results with discwasher...I much preferred the LAST system form the 80s...but that went under as well.....
LAST has NOT gone under. Still very much alive(has expanded it's product line), and efficacious as ever(following a good VPI 16.5 cleaning). I've got three Discwasher systems, from the 80's, that I still use before every play. Disc Doctor's Quick Wash does a fine job of cleaning/destaticizing, in lieu of D3 or D4. ( http://www.thelastfactory.com/ )
50% distilled water and 50% rubbing alcohol.

Used it since the 60's and my albums do not snap, pop, etc.