Help with Pono?

Can anyone help me get my Pono to load music onto the SD card? I've written to the Pono Help folks 4 times now and the problem still isn't solved (they seem pretty clueless). Maybe I just don't understand how to do this. The tutorial video seems to imply that when loading music, I can drag files to the SD card, but the SD card isn't showing up near the place on the lower left of the screen where I drag and drop files to the Pono itself, which has worked find.

FWIW, I'm pretty impressed with this thing otherwise. Sounds a lot better than my old iPod or newer iPhone. I'm really surprise so many people haven been negative about this thing. Although I definitely think their communication with customers and instructions for how to get the most out of it need to be improved.
128x128tpy
Thanks to all for your suggestions. I was able to make it work by transferring from my music NAS to the pono disk without using the pono softward, as Cerrot suggested. Now all is fine.

Ozzy, buying music from the Pono site doesn't require a pono player. You can buy just as from any site, but you do need to install the Pono software to download the music -- and then transfer to whatever folders you use for your music library. It's pretty intuitive, even I was able to figure it out. There may be other ways to download, but I'm pretty sure you need the Pono software, which if free.

fwiw, Neil's high rez albums are consistently very good, nice improvements over CD.
"04-21-15: Tpy
Thanks to all for your suggestions. I was able to make it work by transferring from my music NAS to the pono disk without using the pono softward, as Cerrot suggested. Now all is fine."

Good job Cerrot. You see, its not always necessary to chop everything up into little pieces. Other solutions do exist.
If you really want to hear what the Pono can do...shot gun it (balanced mode).
Thats the idea, Tpy. Thats the way you will get the most out of it. You need a balanced cable and phones that can handle it. I got the surf balanced headphone cable ($80) for my Sennheiser 650s. SUPER SWEET!