DAC That Streams Hi-Res Tidal

I am looking to upgrade my DAC to use with my Squeezebox Touch and stream Tidal. I am looking at the Rega DAC, Musical Fidelity V90, Schiit Bitfrost, Wadia 151 Powerdac Mini, and Moon's 100D. Will all of these be able to stream Tidal? I currently have a Peachtree IDecco and I can stream Tidal without a problem.

Thanks
regafan_1972
Yes, 16/44.1 was and still is the CD standard, which as was mentioned corresponds to a bit rate of 1411.2 kbps (kilobits per second). Streaming services have traditionally used much lower bit rates than that, coupled with lossy mp3 compression to partially compensate for the lower rate, in part because until fairly recent years most people's internet connections would not have been fast enough to work reliably at 1411.2 kbps.

Enjoy! Regards,
-- Al
Matt...I think some of the confusion comes from the companies (i.e. Deezer, Qobuz, Tidal) and many other sources, claiming in ads and other places that they offer "HIREZ" streaming.

They offer "HIGH QUALITY" streaming, not "HIREZ".

There is a new Digital Entertainment Group (DEG) that has been working with the record companies to finalize a "set" description for HIREZ.

Anything over 20bit/48khz is considered HIREZ.

Here is the press release.
Thanks Mofi, the Info you linked, really helps me understand this digital medium better. Of course thanks to AL as well for explaining things fully.
As long as you've set up the ickstream plugin on your Touch, any DAC will take its coaxial input. To my ears, Tidal via Touch>coax>DAC sounds much better than laptop (Chrome browser)>USB>DAC.