Has anyone bought the OPPO 105 and has an opinion

Trying to compare the OPPO BDP-105 and the SONY XA5400ES. Any body have any thoughts?
128x128eliotone

I own an Exemplar eXpo T-105 which is based on the Oppo 105. It has a tube analog amplification stage and is considerably better than the stock Oppo. It is considerably better than my old Weiss Dac202. I have been doing without any universal player for a long time, so I am enjoying the new freedom with new software.

I must say that I fully expected my music server to outperform the Oppo playing cds or even sacds, but that is not the case despite the careful ripping done by my server. My biggest complaint about the Oppo is that when you turn it off your input selection is cancelled. The USB input is the last on the menu.

I have never used it with video as I watch none, but the owner of Oppo is a videophile, I'm told.
A person in our neighborhood has purchased the Oppo 105 for video use (mostly). We are getting together at my place tomorrow night to see how it sounds in my passive system - RCA Vs XLR. We will be comparing the Oppo to my existing SACD player.
Auditioned the Exemplar oppo and my Arcam FMJ 23 was every bit it's equal. The Bryston BPA-1/BDA-1offers much better SQ.
Tbg
Exemplar's product, if I understand it correctly, is a highly modded oppo player.
SQ=sound quality