the best, cost-no-object, music streamer?

I am currently using McIntosh MCD500 as source. I love it so much that my CD collection is piling up. Now i find it more hassle to find CD, play it, and return it to cabinet blah blah blah.

I think one solution to this is to find a (very) good music streamer connected to a HDD or whatever.

Can any of you share what is the best, cost-no-object, music streamer? And why do you like them?

Am no techie, but seems ability to play 24/192, FLAC, apple app compatibility is a must.

Thanks for looking.
adg243
There are a lot of ways to architect a network based system . The term "streaming" is no used consistently. The weiss MAN201 supports streaming (i.e. plays music files coming in over ethernet). The PS Audio Perfectwave bridge does as well.

However, any music server (such as the Bryston BPD 2) that can access data stored on a NAS is not technically streaming, but for practical purposes this makes little difference.

The options are many, and there are an increasing numbers of the high end guys offering very expensive and presumably good systems.
The Sooloos is an extensible system including storage,
distribution and rendering. You can get all three in one box
(controlled by an iPad app) or you can get a multiple zone,
multiple storage system with multiple dedicated touch-screen
controllers.