HELP Can't remember the name of a product

Years ago I bought a thin mylar type black disc that you placed on a CD or DVD and placed in the tray. This disc would clamp to the CD when playing. It was supposed to make a big difference in sound quality etc. I need it for a BluRay player that seems to have problems reading thinner transparently labeled discs. I see one called Millenium Carbon Fibre at 120.00 but that is way more than I need to spend. The disc to which I refer came in a cardboard digi-pak and I think it was Aurex or something like that. It really was just a black disc of mylar when it comes down to it, I am sure. Anyone remember these or know where I can purchase one of these. Thanks in advance.
128x128theo
I used Statmat, which was a thin floppy black disc (looked like mylar).

The distributor (Canadian I think for North America @ the time) may have had "aural" in the name.

Retail was $40US.

Audioprism had a Black model out, but it would have been well over $100US.
DeKay, thank you and Yes it did have Aural in the name. I couldn't remember that. The one thst I find online is a Ringmat product and it is not solid black. So i don't think that will help me with my issue. I am thinking maybe I can find some black mylar and make my own, unless someone else has a source for something different.
Thanks again for your help.
Check out Herbie's AudioLab...not sure it is what you had before but he carries a product that sounds similar (Blackhole?) and costs way less than $100 - or at least it used to. Maybe it will work for you.
Google "statmat for sale cd" and you will find Statmat II for $14.95.

It may help with the DVD player (if not it's good for CD's).