Marantz sa-11s3

Is the new Marantz sa-11s3 cd player out yet? It looks like it has the capability to play ipod. Anyone know anything about the DAC in it?
mcpherson
Looking at the sa-8004 also and curious if the sa-11s3 would really sound $2000-3000 better??
I have a Marantz sa11s1 and am considering the new s3. But its hard to find any reviews or opinions on it mainly because its so new. Any comments would be helpful. thanks
Rudge,
What is your opinion on the sa11-1 and what other gear do you have it paired with?
Mc, I have really enjoyed the sa11-1. I have used it with Pathos integrated mono-blocked and Cremora M speakers. Ive gotten to the point in my old age whee I really enjoy things a little smooth and the Marantz is certainly that. But it is still detailed enough for me. I did upgrade the fuses and I thought that made a big difference in its sound. Since I did that awhile back I've really enjoyed the player. The reason I'm interested in the 3 is its USB connection. The one caveat on the 1 is that I have been having trouble playing SACDs and have the player in for repairs. We'll see how that plays out.