Best tube dac available?

I am looking for suggestions for the best tube dac available. I have heard good things about Audio Note, Zanden,and Ypsilon. I only plan on using it for red book cd's.
husk01
i believe audio research makes a tube dac as well as amr. i am not sure of the model names.

regarding the zanden. i prefer the original zanden to the later versions. i find the original version more full bodied and more in keeping with the classic tube sound, but not to the extent of sounding syrupy , veiled or a significant loss of resolution.
Also worth checking out the Ayon Skylla. I have been using the CD5S which is the Skylla + CDPro2M

Just announced at CES: Audio Research Reference DAC which has the analog stages from a Reference 5 SE (itself using parts derived from the 40th Anniversary Edition). The Reference DAC is also a network connected media player, along with USB/SPDIF/AES inputs.
Hi Husk01,

refer to this thread, lots of great info

Reference DACS: An overall perspective
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1126769860

at the top of the digital thread page.

In the end you will need to try and compare in your own set-up for your self to see which you feel is your preference, we are talking some serious coin here.
I heard the Zanden one box CD player on a pair of wilson sashas at CES and it was flawless.