AC regenerator

Can i use ac regenerator for my cd transport whitout loosing dynamic. If your experience is positive give the brand and model that you use please.
128x128thenis
I experience awesome sonic results with the Balance Power Technology BP-3.5 Signature Plus Power Regenerators. I have 2 dedicated 20A circuits and plug a regenerator to each circuit. I plug one Class A mono block to each regenerator and split the remaining equipment between the 2 regenerators. I purchased with the option of upgraded Teflon V-Caps Teflon V-Caps. By the way these units can provide continuous 20A and peaks of 60A of power.

p://www.b-p-t.com/balanced-power-ultra-isolators.html
The BPT products are isolation balanced AC power transformers(I don`t think they`re regenerators).
I use the BP3.5 SIG. Plus unit for my entire system. Dynamics are much improved compared to my wall outlets(20 amp dedicated lines). I`ve had mine for nearly 3 years and every aspect of sound quality- music reproduction is substantially better(no negative trade offs). It benefits all of my components.
Best Regards,
The BP3.5 SIG does regenerate power. It’s not the same power coming in and going out. It’s considered virgin clean power after it leaves the BP3.5 SIG unit. It regenerates power via a massive toroidal transformer in real time instead of using batteries.
Charles is correct. A transformer does not regenerate power, which is not to say that it won't be a highly effective solution. As properly defined, a regenerator consists of an oscillator that generates a 60Hz sine wave (or 50Hz, depending on the country), and a power amplifier which amplifies that signal so that a large amount of power can be provided. An internal DC power supply operating off of the the AC from the wall outlet (or in some cases batteries, when necessary) powers the oscillator and amplifier.

Regards,
-- Al
Al, thanks for the clarification. the BPT does use a large balanced transformer to convert standard 120v into +60v and -60v AC power.
The bottom line, it works superbly.