Need to replace my Denon 2910, have $400?

I have $400 to spend on a new player and would like to see if I can get an upgrade over my old Denon 2910. Its been an incredible player but it no longer reads disks :(

Any suggestions are great!

System:
Denon 2910
Onix SP3
AV123 Strata Minis
vedder323
For the time being I'm using the Touch with factory settings, thru wi-fi, supplied power supply, etc. Just volume at 100% and use the preamp volume. The mods are in my to-do list. I'm using the internal DAC too (DAC is also in my to-do).

Ripping wasn't hard at all. Use the computer audiophile guide to ripping, follow step by step, and you are good to go without guessing what's a good approach. It suggests dBPoweramp. It is time consuming, but you can rip as you do other stuff so it wasn't bothersome to me.
Thanks man, really appreciate the help, I think ill bite the bullet and go for it, do you happen to have a link to the guide you mentioned for ripping? Thanks man
BTW, I dont have a pre, just an integrated so id assume id just keep it at 100% as well and use the volume on my amp?
Here we go: http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Computer-Audiophile-CD-Ripping-Strategy-and-Methodology

As for the volume: yes, keep the Touch's volume at 100% for critical listening and use the integrated's volume control. The Touch volume control is in the digital domain, so as you lower the volume it will be dropping bits. Down to around 85% you are probably safe, though.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Just a neat device, with a number of upgrade paths from there.

cheers!