Survey-What is your most used source?

Just curious, what is your most used source: CD, tuner, cassette, LP, dish...?

I purchased a tuner about six months ago, I hadn't used one in my system in well over 10 years. It is easily now my most used source.

Model: Fanfare FT-1A
brianmgrarcom
For all you guys with a tuner and nothing worth listening to, spend a hundred bucks on a whole house fm transmitter and connect it to your computer. I just did and it is great. I hooked up with Shoutcast on the internet and they have thousands of radio stations from all over the world. Granted many of them are at low bit rates but I find that stations with 128k and up are very enjoyable through my old MD Etude. Plus you can listen to your cd's stored on the computer and they sound almost as good as the original cd.
So to answer the original question, I listen to the tuner 95% and cd 5%.

Al
When the thread started many years ago, it would have been CD/SACD.
Now it is vinyl, though I am going to make an effort to listen more to some of the great music I have on CD.
Actually, the best $230 I have spent has been for an Apple TV. When not listening seriously, there is nothing better then listening to you entire libray in the shuffle mode. While it may not be the untimate sound quality, it is fairly good if your ripped in AIFF. This is my most listened to sounce of late. Internet radio in my system is also a bonus. You can POO POO me all you want but as I mentioned it so great to hit shuffle and let it rip. It is like having your own radio station.