Good CD Player under $800.00 used

Hello, I have been using a CAL Icon mk2 with powerboss hdcd for about 10 years. Sounded so good I never thought about upgrading until now. Upgrading to a diff amp soon as well. Anyway what are some of the best candidates under about $800.00 used? Thanks
ziggyt
03-27-11: Aaronmadler writes:
At $909 at CDW, I'm closing in on your price.
That's a heck of a price. I paid $1500 from Crutchfield about 2 years ago and have no complaints. Double-boxed and great shipping. But still ... that CDW price!

It's a wonderful player. Ziggyt, open the piggy bank. Find another $100, go on a fast. ;-)

Regards,
How did you know I needed to lose wieght? I was thinking of listing the cal player for $350.00 Sound fair?
AH! Njoe Tjoeb 4000?

You can find 'em for $650 or less in excellent condition with extras.

I've no complaints with mine.

Best,

Dave
ZiggyT,
If you don't need balanced output, add the Arcam FMJ line to your consideration list. Arcam CD36 is going for $775 on AG. Arcam CD37 also plays SACD with latest Wolfson DACs, and new B Stock is going for $1299.

Another good CD in your price range is the top-loading Rega Apollo, going for $500 - $700 used.

Good luck.
Hey Aron Check your e-mail. By the way, nice system dude. Say, what do you Audiophiles think of the marantz sa8001 how does it compare to the sa8003 or the xa5400es. Thanks