Good CD Player under $800.00 used

Hello, I have been using a CAL Icon mk2 with powerboss hdcd for about 10 years. Sounded so good I never thought about upgrading until now. Upgrading to a diff amp soon as well. Anyway what are some of the best candidates under about $800.00 used? Thanks
ziggyt
If you can stretch your budget I would think about the Sony XA5400ES. They can be had used for between $900-$1000 and new for between $1100-$1200. I too had a CAL Icon MK2 and like you said it sounded very good. When I upgraded to the Sony the difference was huge. Everything just sounded a whole lot better. The redbook performance is excellent. The fact that plays SACD's is just icing on the cake. That was one of the best audio decisions I ever made.
Again it is time for a sony 595, a refurb for $60 from SonyStyle. It plays SACD. Be bold, don't let your wallet get in front of your ears.
I just purchased one today for $1185 total. Best price I could find on internet.

http://mydigitaluniverse.com/Show.asp?PID=5616
Thanks for the quick replies I appreciate that. I am really trying to stay in the $500 to $750 Range though, Any other suggestions? Also, What do you think is a fair asking price for the Cal icon mk2 with powerboss? Thanks again