Describe ube sound vs solid state

What are the charesterics in comparing each of these?
nyaudio98
I just poured whole milk into my solid state equipment in order to make it sound more like tubes. I'll report back once the steak is done on the grill and stuffed into my speaker ports. To be continued....
Ralph, can a ss amp have such low distortion as to make that comparison not tenable? I suppose a better question would be, have you ever listened to a ss amp without the typical characteristics you ascribe to them? Could you be fooled in an ABX test? Sorry, I really don't mean to take you to task this way but there always seems to be a need to arrive at a defensible position when this topic comes up. It's probably just me but my perspective is borne of observation. I mean the tube guys vs the ss guys. My goal is accurate to life sound. To this end, the fine detail I hear in ss is just not there in the tube amps I've auditioned. Nor is the bottom end drive/slam of a high current ss. Mind you they have been few and far between but always not impressive and very typical sounding. I find a lot more variation among ss amps sound wise.
Atamsphere, It's not just with my speakers and it's not just me, others have noticed the same thing for some time now; please see the my earlier post on this thread dated 03-10-15.