dcs debussy

some news?
there are some pictures from vegas.. but no info's on the homepage.
I am wondering about 24/192 compatibility and usb input..
alexismaster
Thanks Defride.

It seems the next immediate adversary for dCS is the EMM Labs.

will certainly pay more attention to DAC of the two
Adg243, fwiw I think this level dCS and EMM play in the same ballpark. Personal preference in terms of what emphasis one prefers and system matching are what will determine a preference between the players (as with everything).

For me I felt the dCS dug deeper in the bass but the EMM sounded more natural, more right in my system. I'd have been happy enough with either.
i really enjoy playing music through my mac mini running on amarra. DAC is mcintosh c48 connected through USB for its DAC.

Question:
1. I dont think i'll be able to audition any DAC to be used in my system at home before purchase. Does anyone think a master clock such as Puccini's will bring better sound?

2. will a better USB cable bring better sound qualities in similar way that power cord bring to one's system?

any input will be highly appreciated.
Fwiw,

I finally got Meitner MA1 and been using for couple of months and very happy with. Thanks for the recommendation for EMM as a source and led me to the Meitner
did anybody stack with problem of reclocking coax input? each 2-3 minutes interrupts