New Jolida DAC for $100???

I have heard that there Jolida is putting out a USB Dac for around $100. Has anyone heard it?

Thanks -- Marty
martyw
I heard it at RMAF. They were running a music server through it, into their little 10 watt tube amp (FX series, I think.) I don't recall which speakers they were playing through. Incredible sound overall - the FX is impressive for $450.

The Jolida rep said they'd have this USB DAC and a multi imput tube dac coming out soon. The USB would be $99 and the multi input tube dac would be $250
Has anyone actually heard the new nulti-input tube DAC? Very interesting product roll-out given Jolida's rep.
Below is an email exchange with Mike Allen from a few weeks back...(read bottom up)

Yes, it will. But will not be out until the end of the 1st quarter/second quarter of 2010. But hearing the proto on the unit, it is quite good. Michael Allen
----- Original Message -----

Awesome - I hope 1 of the 3 will be rack size unit with a tube output stage. I've got my eye on the Accustic Arts tube DAC, but I would rather stick with Jolida. I'd like to stop in for a listen when they are ready.

Subject: Re: Jolida DAC

In about one month we will have the first of our three dacs, a mini about the size of a credit card. Sells for $110 and we will have it at the Rocky Mountain Show.