All around headphone amp recommendations

I am at the final stages of completing a system that will be my place to relax and enjoy the music. 

The main components in the system are Classe Amp and Pre, Project phono preamp, Cambridge Audio DAC/Streamer, Onkyo CD, a TTable and some nostalgia. This room will be more for sitting and listening together, but I always have enjoyed my cans!!! I do have a headphone output on a very nice Onkyo cassette deck I restored which is there more for looks but does serve that function for the entire system.

My current collection includes Monolith Planar Magnetics, Grado RS 1s and some old R350's. There are others laying around but . . .  I would like to explore other options once I get the system complete.

My preference would be to stay close to a standard component size that is black. This is simply for esthetics as my components are "segregated." LOL I listen to coffeehouse cover bands, jazz, alternative and some rock. Standard stuff at all volume levels. That is what I need.

Thanks in advance!!!

128x128boonaroo

I like my new Denafrips Artemis better than my older Pass Labs HPA-1. Artemis is Class A and tends to run quite warm. It is brighter than HPA-1, but quite a bit more detailed in the bass region.

My tastes are classic rock, new wave, punk, metal, West African blues and related, world music.

I use Meze Elites primarily.

The LTA Velo is worth a look. Or the MicroZotl MZ3. 

Depending on your budget, Schiit makes some great headphone amps. You could buy 3-4 different ones for options 

Do you need an amp with a volume control or just a power amp, and are you looking for solid state or are you open to a tube amp? What’s your budget, and what sound characteristics are most important to you?