Tube amps under $7500

Ready to experiment with combinations never before (or not recently) tried. Step one requires a tube amp. Now looking at Prima Luna EVO 400 which sells for 5K. Any other tube amps I should consider in this price/feature range? Must come in silver with balanced input. For pairing experimentally with various tube and SS preamps. Efficient 4 ohm Legacy speakers (and the room/setup) are the constants.

hickamore

Oh, sorry, I missed the stipulation for balanced input. The Aric is single-ended, at least mine. You could ask him about balanced.

A lot of difference in the house sound of CJ and ARC amps, so it is interesting that some have recommended both.  You need to at least sample dome of the brands recommended.  I particularly endorse the recommendation of Synthesis amps.  I cannot think of another brand that I like more for reasonably priced gear.  Most speakers can be driven by their A40 integrated (40 wpc), but, if you need more power, their A100 delivers that.

@ghdprentice & others A lightly-used VT80SE on Agon for only $3660. Seller unloading because it won't drive new speakers. Don't know what speakers -- something like Spendor? But supposedly 75 watts can drive Legacies with no trouble; what do you think?

+1 on Synthesis really excellent sounding gear, excellent industrial design and fair prices.

No balanced input which is so sad but Raven Audio is so good I've had to compromise. Actually I haven't noticed the difference since the quality is distracting me from my normal OCD tendencies. Wonderful presence and "human-ness" if you can imagine what I mean by that. Tube magic at its best. And cheap! I mean I hardly dared to try tubes since they are more work but the rewards are mind blowing. Never thought I own a system sounding so totally stellar. My Raven Blackhawk runs my Klipsch Lascalas to perfection. Check them out for sure. I'm blown away by their personal interaction with each customer to help dial in tubes to your system because as we all know synergy is everything. Raven Audio...highly recommended from this pair of ears!