Aurender n200, talk me out of signing on the dotted line

I’ve requested an invoice.  My current system has an Audio Mirror 4 with Tele E88cc, Pass int-25, Acoustic Zen Crescendo 2 speakers and a REL 12” sub.   The sound is to my taste in that it is organic, swings with the music and is not lean.  It’s a bit grainy and I attribute that to the Lumin u2 mini, internet radio and Spotify sources in who-knows-what amounts.  Enjoyable none-the-less as is, I am all in for the Aurender.  Talk me out of it.  Please!  

wlutke

Great advice and info on this thread.  I obtained the N 200 a few months back and the "coaching" from @lalitk & Juan @blisshifi was spot on.  Happy with this in my system and both Conductor with Qobuz are bullet proof.  Can't wait to see the impressions the OP has once his Aurender arrives. 

The n200 became mine yesterday, drop shipped from Korea.  Heavy!  I was stymied after the app and box couldn't find each other, then dropped V4 Conductor and went V3.  Success!  The app is intuitive, no glitches, iPad.  Many 44.1 radio stations and does play our favorite station.  The sound? 

What I’m reading about better streamers is an increase in dimensionality, separation, focus, realism and effortless delivery for a given resolution.

I couldn't have said it better myself.  

Still on the agenda - usb test, cd test, break in.  

How to - find a radio stream url for adding a station.

From app to sound, the Aurender has completely buried the the little U2 mini.  What a relief.  It was a blind purchase.

@wlutke 

Love the outcome and glad to hear you’re happy with your blind buy! 

If you’re going to store music, I highly recommend Samsung’s 870 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E2T0B/AM) from Amazon.  

Tweak away my friend and enjoy the ride!