SabrinaX vs JA Perspective2 Graphene

Has anyone compare / heard the SabrinaX and JA Perspective 2? 

Looking at the measurements, SabrinaX could be somewhat bright and have a recessed mid. Which speakers do you like more of? And which one would be easier to drive?

SabrinaX: 

JA measurements: 

128x128panerai557
Post removed 

I owned perspective 2's for a few years.  Very good speakers. Moved on because my room is large and I couldn't get the scale and bottom end I wanted (I:m anti subwoofer). Went back to open baffle/dipole which is my preferred sound. If you have a small/medium sized room and want a dynamic speaker design (conventional drivers in a box), they work great.  Very smooth, musical and non fatiguing.

@joc3021 thanks for your feedback. My room size is about 13x25 ft. Setting them up against 13ft wall. What is your room size? I too was considering PAP Trio15 at one point but I was worried too many things could go wrong 😅

My room is about 16 x 30, Too much for the Joseph's for what I wanted. Using big spatials, am able to get them well away from walls. Sounds great to me.

@joc3021 How would you compare the bass, mids, highs, and especially the soundstage/imaging with the Spatials?  Thanks for any thoughts.