Schroder Tonearms - where do I purchase? are there authorized sellers in US?

I now own a Sota Cosmos Eclipse w/ vacuum after a 30 year hiatus from vinyl.  On this forum, I mostly read other posts absorbing valuable info, especially from the relative few with decades of meaningful experience.  I know a Kuzma 4Point9 and the Schroder CB or LT would be a good match for the Sota.  However, given what appears to be a "who's on first" situation in how to confidently purchase a Schroder product, I am becoming increasingly inclined to just go with the Kuzma out of sheer practicality and convenience.  There must be reputable analog shops in the US who are knowledgable and trusted concerning the Schroder product??  I have no desire to struggle to reach one of Frank's grunt guys (does he have any) in Germany.  

jymc

Google Thom Mackris at Galibier Design. He carries both lines and is very knowledgable. 

I purchased both a Kuzma 4point and a Schroeder CB-1L from Christopher Thornton at Artisan Fidelity here.  Great experience working with him - very knowledgeable, honest- seems to looks out for my interest more than the sale, and very friendly.  

4 posts yield 3 dealers for Schroeder, all of them top quality people. You don't have a problem.

Nigel at Sonare Coeli has a long relationship with Frank, he has a website with contact info so reach out to him.

Good Luck