Fraudulent Retail Websites

I am posting this in a few forums to boost awareness.

Thought I would share with you guys there are at least two fraudulent retail websites peddling high end gear at ridiculous prices.  Unfortunately, one of my customers actually tried to buy something from them and is dealing with the replacement of his credit cards, etc...  These are scams that fit the formula outline here.  

Don't Fall For Fake Shopping Websites - What To Know (malwaretips.com)

Remember folks, if a deal seems to good to be true, it probably is.  They seem to be scraping the web for any audio product they can find.  Here are the two I have found so far.  I am intentionally not linking to them since it is Fraud.  

AlienAcademy.shop

TheAudioTailor.shop

128x128verdantaudio

tony1954

I am not sure why you want to disagree with the OP’s assertions ...

I’ve questioned the OP, who has made claims of fraud. I haven’t actually disagreed, other than to note that the sale of gray market goods is not inherently fraudulent. Both sites look sketchy to me. On the other hand, it's also odd to see a manufacturer use a forum to claim fraud on the part of a retailer. That's why I asked if the OP contacted the US retailer before going public.

My guess is this thread won't last. It's one thing to urge caution, and it looks well warranted here. But it's another to allege fraud in the absence of proof.

Cleeds, please go and purchase something from the sites he’s cautioning agains, and then report back if you received your items.p, or if your credit cards start showing suspicious charges shortly after.

you must have never been the victim of fraud or identity theft. Lucky you. Once you become a victim, you will appreciate these type of warnings on a this form of folks who tend to spend a lot of money, many times sight unseen for their audio products.