Rogue Audio hard to resell, has it fallen out of favor ?

I've had a Rogue Sphinx 3 listed for a month at what sure looks to be a great price- $899. A few half hearted inquiries who then go dark. The unit is $1600 new. I haven't even gotten any low ball offers- which usually happens with any item I post, its part of the process. Meanwhile I've sold a Pass 250.8, An ARC REF150SE, and two other expensive amps with little trouble. 

Is the low end of the market suffering? Is Rogue falling out of favor ? My listing is at least $100 lower than a similar one and I think they're both priced fairly. I'll keep it rather than list for any lower. 

Any idea of what's going on ? 

thanks

speedthrills

perhaps too many of em for sale for too long. i never saw something so current so common on the used market. i never hear or read anyone say its crap or loaded with design flaws, so i figured either the new sales were off the charts, its a gateway amp or its especially popular with who hqave chronic, rapid-onset upgrade-itis. right now is one of the rare times where i dont see any chronus magnum for sale on hifi shark.

Probably because other people have a similar priced unit that they feel is as good or better than the Rogue unit.  Most people are trying to upgrade and not move sideways IMO.

The Sphinx is a great 2 channel integrated amplifier at the price point, with the power for most systems and offered by a company that supports their products. It is a hybrid having tubes in the preamp stage, some want to avoid tubes. It has features than many would not need, phonostage and headphone amp, and two many would like, DAC and processor loop. Therefore making it somewhat more esoteric a product.

I own a version 3 and am not using the phonostage or headphone amp at the moment. I would use a processor loop if it had one.