Accuphase E-5000 factory power cord good enough?

I have Accuphase E5000 plugged into my Equitech son of q jr. balanced power supply. Sounds great and I have had the Equitech for a good 15 years now. Everything is dead quiet, not even a hiss coming from the system. Just started thinking about power cords and if it is worth it, I’m in the U.S., if that matters. Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

duketbrd88

Power cords, and all cabling, a hotly debated question here, hundreds of threads...easy answer is purchase a few that offer full return...I use aftermarket cords but many won’t/don’t...though if it sounds great, clearly your cord is good enough...if good enough is good enough !!!!  With an amp as good as yours I would certainly want to try out some cords to see for myself in my system...

+1 @jl35.  I use after market cabling as well. However,this is really only a decision you, and your ears can make. 

If you don't jump down the rabbit hole you will save a lot of money, but I have no doubt that if you were to upgrade one or more power cords on your components you would hear some type of differences depending upon your listening skills and level of components. I've reached the point where I prefer to relax and enjoy the music but I'll admit that every now and then I get the itch experiment.