Recommendation Repair Technician

Can anyone recommend someone who might take on an amplifier upgrade request?  Here is the situation. 
I have a class d amplifier that I want to keep and use for a very very long time. The original company is closed 

The design is so prone to blowing Gen-Fets that most people keep them in the closet collecting dust. The reviews consistently put this class d design as having the greatest soundstage. 

It uses an open ground. If the source is not turned on before the amp is then the Gen-Fets blow. This means that the source must use a UPS in our rural power area. If any stray piece of speaker wire touches the close proximity other speaker post or the case the Gen-Fets blow. The fets are becoming harder to source. These are like a Lamborghini built on carbon fiber. Any bump can damage the carbon fiber (metaphor only). 

This is not my profession but to further just describe the situation, is a fix possibly to change to a push pull power supply, add a start capacitor or change design to chassis ground?  

Anyway, smart people can suggest smart ideas BUT do you know any smart people who also use the soldering gun?

I appreciate you. 

128x128geworthomd

Thank you ellajeanelle. May you point me in the direction of one of those programable-type sequencer models?

Spectron is closed - wondered if your amp was Spectron.

What is the amp?

DeKay

Not. The owner’s initials are TO. May you please not post it?  Respect for his name associated with the RIP quality. Surely his family would appreciate it. I would not ask someone to improve one of his amps but I would ask if someone could improve “an amp” overload protection. Th u

The hardest part of a repair is usually diagnosis.  Since you know the failure, buy a bunch of spare parts and learn to install them yourself.  then when it blows you'll be back in service 45 minutes later.

Jerry