Why No McIntosh Recommendations?

As I read, and continually read through posts, nobody really talks to McIntosh Products, or recommends McIntosh Products.  Why?  I can understand why they are not getting their just due.  I think their sound stage is incredible and the tube products offer incredible warmth.  I own the 2600 PreAmp, 2152 Amp, and MT5 Turntable.  I love what they do for my Sonos Faber Serafino’s.  I’m a big fan.  Why don’t y’all talk to them more.  Now I know we all have our bias.  And I know that they may be out of many price ranges, but they are wonderful products, in my ears.  

BTW - Currently Listening to Hugh Maskela’s Hope on a Quality Pressings Release!  Sounds superb!  Excellent recording whether you are listening to a CD or a high quality a 180 Release from the original master tapes.
pgaulke60

@jeffreyw

He obviously has no idea of what he’s talking about, as you say, just echoing old, tired opinions, and then he says it’s fact and gets offended! 

@jeffreyw to be clear, I am talking McIntosh 's sound is good or bad. Any brand has its feature. I bought new McIntosh pre and power many years ago and use it for many years, and then sell it out and move to audio research. McIntosh is not hifi sound, the sound is flat, slow and a little more on bass, still slow.  You are use it for many years you know what I am talking about. I might buy it back in the future as it is really feeling relax when listening. We are talking the sound and each of us just discuss the sound and nothing personal. I will like the one to touch personal matter to stay away.

@jeffreyw my model is 352,and pre is 2100 if I remembered right., both tubed. I also listened 611 which is newer model.  I don't think McIntosh changed their house sound. The sound changed very small. I know someone love that sound. Enjoy the listening. 

@runwell 

I do agree that we all hear things differently. McIntosh's house sound has undoubtedly changed over the years for the better. However, to qualify McIntosh as "not hifi" is a little BS. I auditioned many products before buying my system and kept returning to McIntosh. I would love to perform a blind listening session of McIntosh vs others for the "uneducated." I think the results would convert many! I, too, was familiar with the old McIntosh sound and was biased because of it. I kept an open mind, and thankfully, I have found a system that is as real as it gets.

I agree Jeffrey.  My 611’s sound dynamic, yet smooth.  Pairs well with my B&W’s.