Bluesound Node settings

Hello All,

I finally took the plunge into streaming. I just bought the Bluesound Node. LOVE IT! I have it connected to DENAFRIPS Pontus 12th DAC. But I must say even on its own before I connected the DAC, it sounded AMAZING! 

As I am still playing around and learning, I came across the audio settings. Any recommendations on what I should tweak, if anything on the Node’s audio settings? For perspective my processor is a Krell Foundation 4K…I signed up with Qobuz for my streaming service

Thank you in advance!

kingbr

No need to use the tone controls in the Audio menu. Turn them off so that the music from your streamer plays flat (no EQ).

Thanks for the replies…USB? I’m going coax to

the DENAFRIPS. Is there a difference? 

When I had the Node, I thought the usb was decidedly inferior to the other digital outs.  As for the rest of the OPs question, if it ain’t broke…

Enjoy.   My first streamer was the Bluesound Vault 2i.   That machine changed my life...    I have never discovered so much great music in such a short time.   

I still play LPs but find myself streaming most of the time.  

Try them both.  When using Coax or Tos you are using the Clock in the source , when using USB the Clock in the DAC is used.   May be audible differences,  may not ....