Ultrasonic cleaning

How many of you are ultrasonic cleaning your records and what solution are you using? I have a Kirmuss ultrasonic machine and I am currently using Tergikleen solution with distilled water. Have some Audio Intelligence ultrasonic solution on order to try. I can tell a big difference with noisy records lowering the noise floor. 

lnitm

I use Klaudio's ultrasonic machine and distilled water and that suffices for the vast bulk of my LPs. For the occasional used LP that is in really bad shape, I have a Nitty-Gritty machine and use Record Doctor fluid.

The beauty of the Klaudio machine is that it is a one-step process: Simply place the LP in the machine and walk away - you'll have a clean, dry record when the cycle is finished.

Same here, ultrasonic cleaning, distilled water with tergikleen, 20 drops to the gallon.

I use a Klaudio machine and add three drops of Kodak Photoflo to my water tank. My water is both softened due to where we live and also reverse osmosis filtered. 

I use Klaudio's ultrasonic machine and distilled water and that suffices for the vast bulk of my LPs.

Same here.  I still have my VPI 16.5 that gets used for really dusty/dirty used records.