CD Transport

I’m looking for a cd transport (my DAC is the Bricasti M1 S2). I’m considering this 3 options; Audiolab 9000CDT, Primare DD35 and Teac 701T.

Your opinions, please.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

128x128leog2015

Just following up for anyone interested in the CEC TL5. I received mine today and it is very nicely made with a well-damped chassis and everything feels commensurate with the price. Yes I know they are selling them on EBay for $1000, but I chose not to go that route. Audio Union is the distributor, but sales are now through a few dealers. I bought mine from Atelier 13 Audio in Nashville and I dealt with Constantin, who was extremely professional. 3 weeks from order to delivery as promised. I can’t comment on the sound compared to my CXC as it’s too new and I’m breaking in a new dac, so it’s really impossible to know what’s causing what. In any case, the TL5 is very nice. I’m sure the next model up for double the price is even nicer, but that’s the way things go sometimes. 

@leog2015 - selling?  No, I just got it. I was just posting my initial impressions for anyone in the market for a TL5. 

jasonbourne71

545 posts

Since you believe that CD transports sound different nothing I say will convince you otherwise. Therefore buy the least expensive of the three.

Forget it. Common sense is always frowned upon here.