SabrinaX Sub-Crossover

First time posting. I recently got a new pair of SabrinaX speakers and paired them with two Martin Logan 1100x subs. The system together sounds incredible. The SabrinaX is rated down to 31Hz. Where should I cross-over the subs? I did it at 35Hz with a steep roll-off (4th order) but wondering if people with more knowledge have any recommendations? 

Thanks!

upstateaudiophile

60hz with a highpass is a good starting point. Basses on the stereophile measurements of the Sabrina X, the woofer is taking a dive at 70hz. There is zero chance an 8” driver will outperform subs at 60hz-70hz. 

I read more on using ARC Genesis. It is highly regarded, at least from TheAbsoluteSound. 

@upstateaudiophile placement is critical with Wilson speakers. I would recommend setting up and dialing it all without the subs first. Look into acoustic treatments as well. Introducing limited range bass traps and treating the reflection points was a notable improvement in my room with the Sabrinas. After you dial it in, start integrating the subs, if you still think you need them. 

@audphile1

Definitely important points, I have a fully treated ideally shaped room and they were installed by the owner of the Wilson dealer. I marked their original positions in the room and made some subtle, perhaps 2 inch, changes. They are definitely in the zone of neutrality, positioned about 2.5 feet off the front wall, 5 feet from the side walls, and listening position is about 3 feet from the rear wall.

I took measurements based on advice above and also ran ARC Genesis. I currently have them crossed at 45Hz and it is sounding really good. Next step is a final decision on cables. I’m borrowing AQ Robin Hood Zero’s. I hope to audition some others from the dealer before making a decision. I read that Transparent is what Wilson has used in the past a lot.