SabrinaX Sub-Crossover

First time posting. I recently got a new pair of SabrinaX speakers and paired them with two Martin Logan 1100x subs. The system together sounds incredible. The SabrinaX is rated down to 31Hz. Where should I cross-over the subs? I did it at 35Hz with a steep roll-off (4th order) but wondering if people with more knowledge have any recommendations? 

Thanks!

upstateaudiophile

@upstateaudiophile placement is critical with Wilson speakers. I would recommend setting up and dialing it all without the subs first. Look into acoustic treatments as well. Introducing limited range bass traps and treating the reflection points was a notable improvement in my room with the Sabrinas. After you dial it in, start integrating the subs, if you still think you need them. 

@audphile1

Definitely important points, I have a fully treated ideally shaped room and they were installed by the owner of the Wilson dealer. I marked their original positions in the room and made some subtle, perhaps 2 inch, changes. They are definitely in the zone of neutrality, positioned about 2.5 feet off the front wall, 5 feet from the side walls, and listening position is about 3 feet from the rear wall.

I took measurements based on advice above and also ran ARC Genesis. I currently have them crossed at 45Hz and it is sounding really good. Next step is a final decision on cables. I’m borrowing AQ Robin Hood Zero’s. I hope to audition some others from the dealer before making a decision. I read that Transparent is what Wilson has used in the past a lot.

Well placement of the speakers will be more flexible with subs. The farther the speaker is from the back wall the lower in frequency it will cancel. So once using subs you can walk the speaker out father from the front wall with no negative impact on the bass, Food for thought  

Funny I had too much bass with my Sabrinas when I upgraded from Pass XA30.8  to Pass X260.8 monoblocks and was using Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper XLRs. No sub(s).
Balanced it out by upgrading to Nordost Tyr 2 XLRs. Opened up the top end, cleaned up the mids and tightened up the bass, plus better clarity.
But my room is probably smaller.