Does the Audio press ever excite you anymore?

Just wondering if anyone has read any news article lately (please link!) they felt was actually exciting or compelling, even better if it was related to how you listen or a product you were personally interested in.

For myself, I have been much more excited about big flat screen TV's than anything in the audio press for the past couple of years.

erik_squires

I am use YouTube almost 100% for audio reviews and press releases. I just listen while I am out and about. But for me it is just entertainment.

I am pretty much done with my system or least know my next few upgrades as money allows. Where I am at now every upgrade comes with pretty high cost so they are much more planned and less impulsive these days. 

+1, Post from above “I think Stereophile does a good job. In addition to the reviews, it also has other useful features, including industry news and articles about music and recordings”.

I recently switched from TAS to Stereophile and like it very much.  In any case, regardless of what they say, I make my own decisions when it comes to purchasing audio equipment.