Amplifier and Speaker A/B switcher

I'm looking for a well made switcher that has the ability to switch between two amps (rca cables) and two speaker pairs (using banana plugs). I am only seeing devices made in China and they don't appear to be of very good quality. Can anyone suggest a high quality device safe for my equipment and not to degrade audio quality? Thanks.

retroactiv

Follow up.  Paul McGowen does not know of a solid state speaker selector switching module.

I looked into them on ebay.  Including the TC-7220 2-Way Amp Amplifier  Speaker Selector Switch Switcher Splitter Combiner.

Several things bothered me, 

-Their Switches.  If there is going to be sound degrading it would be right there. Even on a 15amp toggle the contact surfaces are like millimeter.

-They tie the black negative leads together!  Switch the red positives.  Some solid state amplifiers use differential output drivers.  Their black negatives are NOT common or ground to anything but their red +.  They only like their + side.

-Internal wiring. Far from "audiophile".  Another choke on quality.  But an easy mod.

I could not see inside the TC-7220 to see if they keep the negative leads separate.  I also suspect their switch too.  Probably will work with the tube amp.  I don't know about the Schiit.

What to do?  Spend the bucks.  Buy what has mostly you need and modify.  Or build thy own from scratch.

I used one of those cheap switch boxes off Amazon and it worked fine.

I had a hafler xl280 and a Jolida brc 1000 tube amp hooked up to my acoustat 2+2’s.

if I was going to listen for just 20 min, I’d go sand amp, 30 or longer- tubes!

The problem is they accept very thin wire ( 16g? I don’t remember).

I had to connect thin wire to my 10g wire.

With that short a run ( few inches) and minor effect of switch, I detected no degradation in sound. I think I have a Niles unit.