Anyone familiar with the Kenwood KD 750 turntable?

I am looking at a Kenwood KD750 turntable (circa 1978-1982) that is in near perfect condition, but can't find any information on this TT. I tried searching the forums and Google to no avail. I do know it has a direct drive and is fitted with the stock arm and no cartridge. The whole TT is very heavy and the base is Rosewood. I wonder if it might be similar to the Technics SL-1200mk.

Thank you for any information.
busman
I have owned a KD 750 since new in 1981, I have never had the problems listed and have found it to be a very nice Turntable. It has concrete in the center of the base to help dampen outside vibrations and has a piano finish walnut exterior. I originally used a Signet TK7SU cartridge which would track the Telarc Digital half speed recording of the 1812 overature canons at 1 gram. I now have a Ortofon high output MC cartridge. Although I have been working on a 212 year old colonial in Maine I have not had it out for a couple of years and cannot wait to get it out to start listening to my half speed recordings.
I have seen these occasionally on... dare I say it e-bay. I hope you can find a clean unit for it was and to me is a very good turntable
You may still be interested in the Kenwood KD750?  I am selling mine which I purchased in the 70s.  The base is Rosewood and it is in very good condition, used only for a few years.  It is going onto Craigslist today.
Thank you.
I have a KD 750 Turn Table, KA 9100 Amp, KT 6500 Turner and KX 1030 Cassette all in mint condition. Still have the original boxes

I have a KD 750 Turn Table, KA 9100 Amp, KT 6500 Turner and KX 1030 Cassette all in mint condition.

Still have the original boxes