Recommendations for a shipper

Good morning,

For those who have used a shipper i need advice. I need a shipper to pick up and crate and ship from the west coast to the east coast freight. Probably, a box a little less in size than a cubic yard ,and 100 lbs in weight. Any experience ,and perhaps idea of costs involved would be great.

thanks in advance!

rickderuyter

I do FedEx every time. Better all around than the competition unless the weight or size exceeds their limits. Then it's on to trucking and there are too many to figure out which is best.

I have used UShip with great success. It was a pair of refurbished Dahlquist DQ-10s, with stands, from Chicago to Tulsa. For those unfamiliar with the speakers, they are awkward in shape, and will not sit upright without their stands. It made for a challenging shipment. The beauty of UShip is that they did not need to be boxed or packaged, and I was able to communicate with the driver throughout the shipping process. Transit time was only a couple of days. 

I’ve used team world wide a bunch of times. 

Troy Marie McCuen 

Cell:   801-712-9388

Executive Sales Manager        

Team Worldwide®

Salt Lake City, UT

Office:   801-419-0615

Fax:      801-419-0704

www.teamww.com

Depends on the size and weight. If I can carry it, it goes by UPS or FEDEX, but for bigger and heavier things, I’ve been using Estes express lines and haven’t had any problems.

All the best.