Any JBL 1400 Synthesis Array owners

I have a pair and am interested in what amps you have tried and the results. I am currently using a 70 wpc tube amp to great effect. I will also try the Quicksilver 90wpc Silver Mono and MFA M 200 in 100 wpc triode mode. The Bryston 14BSST is great but too heavy for me so I reluctantly sold it. Perhaps trying a 3 BSST in the future for a SS alternative.
Using an Aesthetix Calypso preamp.
PT
plasmatech
Yes you were. As well as the new to North America 4365 which have been available in Europe and the Far East for quite some time now...:D
Dave 72, the 4365, mmm, never heard of this one either, man, I enjoy talking to you, you are the one to come to about alot of JBL speakers, I suppose I can search this model out and see what the fuss may be about this model, have you any exsperience with the 4365?
Well, again, they're very new to North America, and for some reason haven't been publicized yet except on dealer websites.

http://www.homeaudiosound.com/?portfolio=jbl-4365-studio-monitor

No experience with them other than reading about them. One of the club (Las Vegas Audio Club) members just got a pair, so eventually I'll be up at his place to listen to them!

Take care!