Good speaker match for Nuprime IDA-8?

I'd like to know what speakers you have successfully used with the IDA-8?
I was considering the Dynaudio Evoke 10 or the ELAC Carina but specs don't seem like the IDA-8 would be enough power............?
Borderline maybe, but comfortably,.......not sure?
As a result I have been looking at the Monitor Audio Gold 50 or 100 or the B&W 600 series.......maybe the KEF r3 or Silverlines......
As I stated in a post earlier this week my price range is $1000 to $2000.
What have you members used with the IDA-8 and really liked?
Thanks!

128x128fivestringsdown
Post removed 

I have run a pair of Martin-Logan Motion 35XLs--2-way folded-ribbon-tweeter  standmounts--and they do well with a Nuprime IDA-8 and an active REL sub (T7i). The NuPrimes are A/D topology and the MLs are 92dB.

These Joseph Audio RM22XLs are relatively small floorstanders that are a relatively easy load and sound fantastic all around.  They’re very balanced and particularly good at disappearing and 3D imaging/soundstage.  Best of luck. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650003701-joseph-audio-speakers-rm22xl/

i set up a modest but well performing system for a good friend of mine who moved into a new house and could have a dedicated (though smallish) listening room

the heart of that system is the ida-8 with a bluesound node as streamer -- he has old school lovely spendor sp1’s with a rel sub, the rig sounds wonderful, with plenty of drive and control by the 8 powering the spendors (87db.w.m 6-8 ohms impedance)

this said, i would reinforce what others have said, which is to choose speakers with relatively benign loads, not too inefficient