Klipsch Heresy? Crazy to consider?

I need help and advice. I have Prima Luna tube separates. Pre and power about 40 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Very small office approximately 9 x 12. I have Dynaudio x12's, Dynaudio x32's and a pair of KEF ls50's. All sound okay in my room. The x32's are just too big I think. The x12's sound great but not much bass. Considering a subwoofer. The ls50's sound good but not as great in the mids as the x12's. I think I might be underpowered for my speakers. A friend has some Klipsch Heresys that are supposed to be good with tubes. All Klipsch I heard I couldn't listen to long and real picky about material but I have only heard them with solid state (McIntosh 2105). Are the x12's my best bet for this room with a sub? Should I consider the Klipsch Heresys? Cannot listen to them in my room before buying. should I consider a more efficient speaker like Tekton or something in better quality. Or should I get a more powerful solid state amp and use with my tube preamp with what I have. Any advice would be much appreciated.
128x128dylanfan
Very valid choice with many sonic strengths at their price. If you need more bass later get a good sub. Don't talk to most audiophiles about them, you will get a biased opinion. Talk to music lovers or owners.
I have a pair of custom finished factory Klipsch H3s. Although they make useful music they are not the best in overall sound, lacking air and depth. I much prefer my Triangles for serious listening. I will never sell my Heresys but more for nostalgia reasons than as a sonic choice. With a sub, they do rock, even with 25 watt tube amps but the Triangles are just as easy to drive.