Final? ARC Chapter...

128x128mofimadness

My thoughts that ARC needs some systems for the non-wealthy but want quality. Starting at 2k with an integrated. They should be able to do it. They also need excellent customer service or word will get out and be their demise. There are many people who love music that want good sound and it is a competitive market. There is money to be made at all levels.

2K for an integrated from ARC? That's pretty funny! It would be hard to believe it if they came out with one for twice that price.

I’m at the Pacific Audio Fest and am merely passing what I heard. David Solomon of Qobuz streamed songs in the excellent sounding Acora Acoustic room demoed by the David’s close friend and owner of AA.  Per David, his friend (didn’t catch name) is a very serious person which led me to believe that ARC is in the hands of someone who cares. Just my audience impression.

ARC is not Mid-Fi. I think those that say that either have never owed ARC or can’t afford ARC .. same group of dumb AF trolls that say Wilson speakers aren’t HiEnd

Charming, I can afford AR and do not care for their sound also think Wilson is overrated crap compared to QLN.