CD Transport with XLR Out

Looking for CD Transport with XLR out.  Will probably buy used, but looking at units with list price under $1000. I had a Nuprime and it sounded great, but broke twice and horrible ( None ) support from Nuprime.  Thanks

jl35

Due house down sizing, I have a one owner Acoustics Research CD-1 available for sale.  Well reviewed and highly regarded unit with XLR out.  Refurbished by AR several years ago and held in air-conditioned storage.

I second the Project DS 2T as a possible upgrade from my Audiolab 6000CDT, but am very happy with the 6000, which responds well to iso-devices, cables and PCs

The Perfect Wave Audio CDT MkII has been purchased by myself as a used item in the UK, for very close to your budget.

I am extremely pleased with how it interfaces with my DAC and System overall.

As a model it has many followers who are remaining loyal or stuck loyal for many years.

The link will show you how it might work in favour of your requirements. 

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/psaudio7/perfectwave.html 

I have the Pro-Ject DAC Box RS2 and love it. I rolled the tubes a couple of times and I run it exclusively in tube mode. I'm all set to buy the matching transport, but alas, the Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 T is nowhere to be found; even the website says it's not currently available here in the States..

Remote supervision by VR of truck repair

I bought Nuprime CDT and I couldn't listen to it even once, it didn't work and I returned it. Then I went for my first option that I had not chosen because the price was higher than the Nuprime, and this was the Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 T, which I bought with its linear separate power supply, and even its special power cable. between transport and source. It has been one of my best investments to date, transparent liquid sound, precise and musical. A good power cable makes differences and the same a good bases in both devices