Would It Be Possible To Get Help Finding This Song?

Hello,

I have an “Off The Wall” question. I just happened to come across this T.V. show called “The Five” on the Fox Network. I think it was on Friday (06/09/23), but it may have been the Wednesday’s or Thursday’s show. Just after Greg Gutfeld finished his comments, they went to a commercial. They played a song and the male singer had the sound of “Simple Red” or “Chris de Burgh”. It was a very short sound clip with an aerial view of Times Square. I had the show recorded and I was going to use “Shazam” to see if I could identify the song, even thou it was a very short sound clip. Then by accident the show was deleted. It is now Tuesday and I have tried every “Keyword Search” to find this song!! The melody has been playing in my Head over & over (Ear Worm), but now it is starting to fade and it is getting harder to remember it. By a very, very slim chance, I listened to a lot of the “Simple Red” & “Chris de Burgh” Catalogs, knowing that it probably is not done by them at all. I really need to find this song!! As I mentioned this is “Off The Wall”, and not necessarily a question for all of you good people at Audiogon. I am a faithful reader and have seen similar questions on our forum. I am 65 years old and have listen to music everyday my whole life by streaming stations with all genres. I have heard this song through the years, but not very often. I don’t know if you have ever had a song that instantly caught your Ear? I know that I am not offering much for glues here.  If there would be the slightest chance that someone could help me out, I would very much appreciate it.  I am very sorry for this very long message all in the quest to find one song!!

Thank You So Much!!

tomagstereo7

If you're watching The Five....you don't deserve to know the name of the song !

Yeah, better watch "The View".

yeah, for me, FoxNews is not news but some form of entertainment from imaginary facts, but that has nothing to do with the song. When I hear a song, I memorize the lyrics and find it, there are decent sites to search

lol Amazing, someone asks for help finding a song, then all the libtardians crawl from the sewer ranting TDS delusions. 

@mbmi I saw your lame attempt at a vulgar, insulting post (disguised/misspelled) - did you delete that or an admin?