Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight
Post removed 

re: self-aggrandizing

at least a 4th of the big spenders here do that, he wasn't unique in any way. When you have a lot of money, you want people to know how freaking successful you have been every time you open your mouth :) 

Member for a month and he’s bringing up geoffkait?

Interesting...

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

"Archives are so telling."

Yeah, so is being banned and popping up with a new username.

No I stopped reading your post or taking anything you say seriously after the first paragraph. If I want to have discussions with children I will go see my nephew. 

I really want to avoid being banished to the interwebs desert so I will bow to your  superiority. I bow to Assyrian King Shalmaneser V.  The loser was the Bible. 

Yes I did read that seemed a bit  brash you and co-conspirators attempted to get him fired. I do not think you are that petty from what I have read, though there maybe a few who would fit that narrative.  You know petty and vindictive, always looking for a tussle.  

Oh, yeah. I was also named on that list of plotting some kind of nonsense against him.

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

@thecarpathian 

Member for a month and he’s bringing up geoffkait?

Interesting...

Good catch!!  Wondering who he/she really is.