Downsizing: Separates>Integrated --PSAudio>Pass Labs

Moving soon to a smaller space. 

Currently have PS Audio BHK 300's and a BHK Pre Amp.

Keeping this stuff in new space will work but have begun thinking about going with an integrated amp.

Any thoughts on going from my PSAudio separates to a Pass Labs Int-250?

Thank you

128x128phishhhhh4

I own the Pass INT25 in a medium sized room driving Fritz Carrera BE's.

They do not require a lot of power. Lotta magic there.

I have heard the newer Luxman INTs. One about $7k and the other $9k.

They are both very musical and likely just as good as the Pass.

The Lux was paired with Paradigm Founder 100. Pure Magic.

Music Lovers in SF.

Get a Class D Integrated amp from Jeff Roland, Atmasphere , or the king daddy, Aavik. These 3 have it down. Tubey sound with power and detail. Spectacular.

The pass labs 250 is verygood I am thinking about buying it has the verywell known 250.8 amplifier inside I have heard it a bunch of times , the only one imo 

thatbests it is the gryphon Diablo300. Which now is even better with the new 330 model but retail $25 k is a lotof $$. 
I heard the new Luxman 570Z. Which is very musical and retail $9 k 

my friend got his for less at Perrotta consulting its110 wpc into 8ohmsand 210 into 4  weighs 56 lbs .the pass labshuge heat sinks weighs105  all depends how power hungry your speakers are.

Didn't think to downsize a little bit less and go for a stereo amp? For instance the BHK 250 vs 2 BHK 300s. You could save money and keep sound signature you are liking.

Did you ever consider the Belles Virtuoso? It is a fantastic match with the treos. I heard them together at Johnnys shop at audio connection.  The belles is a sweet dual mono amp. 200 per channel into 8 ohms. 16 amps peak power per channel.