Has anyone listened to or auditioned Verity's new Arindale speaker ?

Hello Audiogon members - I hope all is well and just wondering if any of you have listened to this speaker. This replaced the Amadis S in their speaker line and would welcome any comments on who has actually listened to this speaker. Thank you in advance.      

garebear

@garebear Congratulations! A great way to start the new year!  Let us know how you like them and with your associated equipment.

Congratulations garebare on purchase Paul Manos one of the rare good guys in audio.

.....just a follow up on my post since I took possession of the Aridale's on 01/12/23. This speaker takes about 600 hours for full break in and I only have about 120 hours on them now. They are finally starting to open up a little bit and I am beginning to  '' hear '' the musical potential of these speakers. I sold my Sonus Faber Amati Homage speakers which I really enjoyed to buy these. The SFAH's just swept me away at times and these are starting to do just that but with a little more transparency into the music which was what I was looking for. I have had a few audiophiles tell me to just leave them on and play music to burn them in but just playing music and logging the hours down has given me the experience and pleasure of just hearing their sonic character change. They are a really good speaker to audition in this price range and the fact that they come in 4 pieces was a deal breaker for me as I do not care to '' lug '' around 200+ pound speakers anymore. Stay well all and enjoy the music........also Paul Manos was great to work with.                  

@garebear any updates on the Arindale’s? I love the Verity line and sometimes would find them polite and wishing for a bit more excitement from them. What gear are you using now that you likely have lots more hours on them?

Interested to hear an update as well. I have listened to the Arindal in a very well- sorted (and big money) system, sounded nice but reserved / polite. Didn’t find them super engaging but would love to hear them in my room and gear (not possible unfortunately).