Good Suggestions for Tube Amps under 6k

I wanted to see if there were any group suggestions for an integrated tube amp or tube / solid-state combo under 10k or, even better, under 6k. Still looking for my final purchase in this part of my system.  Thanks everyone.

gregjacob

Hilarious!!! I love mine! Please let me know. It's build quality is top notch & sounds excellent w/ lots of power. What speakers are you driving?

@jonwolfpell will do - Harbeth 30.2XD (85 dB) and 2 REL T/9x.

Going from 30wpc to over 100 should be fun. I should have it by May 11

The amp puts out quite a bit of heat any any 100 watt, fully class A amp does & especially tubes. Ensure it has plenty of breathing room. I e also noticed it takes at least an hour or so warming it up to sound its best. Best of luck . It’s a great piece!

@gregjacob 

Does it have to be tube if it sounds just as smooth and detailed as a good tube amplifier??

atmasphere

In my experience, there is a spacious dimensionality in high-quality tube amps that I never quite hear in SS amps of the same caliber / price range.  Texture and tone, particularly in acoustic and wood instruments. Also, the assured warmth without loss of lucid definition. And today's good tubes don't suffer from labels such as "slow," "tubey" or from any background hiss. Certainly, SS is easier to manage at all the points we all know... I went from British SS amps to tube amps a while back, and it's hard to go back.  But I'm always listening for good SS as well... Recommendations?